My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Fun...

We spent the 4th of July weekend in Buda (just south of Austin) for the 2010 Frashier Family Reunion (Trav's paternal grandmother's family). I didn't get many pictures of the actual reunion, but did capture some fun shots of Cy and Ellie enjoying some pool time with their daddies.

Cy has perfected climbing OUT of the pool.


My handsome boys!





Ellie Kate showing off her skills...


I ordered Lila Grace's crib bedding today and just LOVE it!!! Travis has agreed to install wall framing similar to the picture below in her nursery...which will look fantastic! Here are a couple pictures of the bedding and of Lila's first baby gift from her Gran. Cy adores his lovey, 'Pete' (aka...Peter Cottontail), so it is only fitting that Lila have Pete's female counterpart who I think we will affectionately call 'Honey'.


2 comments:

Samantha said...

Great Minds Think Alike!
Hey...
A friend of mine was commenting to me about your blog and told me to check it out.. she's a friend of one of your friends.. anyway when I arrived on your blog I felt right at home... We have exactly the same wallpaper and blog header, we used the exact same scripture on our blogs (Psalm 126:3 has been our family verse ever since my youngest, Emily, was born 10 weeks early), apparently we know some of the same people because I noticed you follow some of my friends from ACU, and I have a four year old daughter named Lila... weird, huh?!? We must be soul mates or something... hee hee! : ) Too funny!!
Glad I stumbled upon you in blogland!
~Samantha Allen

Samantha said...

Check it out...

http://wayne-sam-lila.blogspot.com/