- Cy is officially sitting up solo!!! He really perfected this feat over the weekend...lots of time spent playing in the floor with Mimi, Gramps & Joey.
- As mentioned in previous posts...two shiny teeth (lower centrals) recently arrived on the scene.
- He has been properly introduced to all the Stage 1 veggies. Squash and sweet potatoes are his favs.
- Consistently rolling from belly to back and visa versa...he eats up performing this one in front of an audience.
- Loves to pull his legs to his chest, take off his socks, and inspect his toes...I'm sure that those little piggies will make their way to his mouth in the next few days.
- Cy is working on learning to drink from a sippy cup.
- He has started flashing a grin, then blushing and turning away when being talked to by the ladies...such a flirt!
He is pure joy in every sense of the word & constantly delights with his sparkling personality. Papa & Momma love you so much, Cy Wesley!!!
Cy had so much fun with his grands and cousins...enjoying his first Thanksgiving holiday! Here are a few pics of some Turkey Day fun with family~
Cy loves Gramps!
Posing with Mamaw
Ethan is so funny!
Kisses from Mimi~ xoxo
Joey's toy looks like more fun~
Such a big boy...sitting up all by himself!