My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Lila's Nursery


I finally got to set up Lila's crib bedding and complete a few more projects in her nursery, thanks to my friend, Kristi, who has generously allowed us to borrow her crib for Cy. I absolutely LOVE her bedding and hanging wall letters...can't believe that our baby girl will be enjoying her new room in a few short weeks! Mom and I are still working on her drapes, bay window seat & basket liners, but other than that...we're ready! 9 weeks to go~

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It looks beautiful Hollie!

Winter Wonderland said...

Lookin' good. I knew it would be pretty. Lila is one lucky girl!!

Lesley said...

Adorable! Is that a chandelier I see in the corner of the picture?

Hollie said...

Yes, Lesley~ Both she and Cy had this wrought iron chandelier in their nursery. I absolutely love it!

Jen said...

Hi! I just found your blog when searching for hanging nursery letters. Can I ask how you attached the ribbon to the letters? Thanks!

Baby Lifestyles said...

Hi,
I came across Lila's nursery today on your blog. It's so creative! I'd like to feature it at Baby Lifestyles. Email me at editor at BabyLifestyles dot com if you're interested to discuss further. Thanks! - Tara