My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Grateful Heart!

Thank you so much to everyone who has called, text or emailed to leave messages of concern, and most importantly, prayed for my family this past week! Your love and support mean more than you could possibly know. For those of you who don't know, my sweet Daddy had a heart attack on Tuesday. Thankfully, he received treatment quickly! He had 3 stents placed on Tuesday and 3 more Thursday. Daddy is now home and doing really well. There is nothing like almost losing someone you can't bare to imagine life without to give renewed perspective. Even writing this now, I'm fighting back tears...I am such a Daddy's girl! Please, PLEASE never miss an opportunity to tell those you love just how much they mean to you. Thank you, Lord, for granting healing so that you may be glorified!!!

The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust in him. Nahum 1:7
We have so many reasons to be joyful...Happy Spring, Everyone!




1 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad your Dad is home and on the mend. You and your family have been in my prayers.