My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Growing Passion...

I am now the proud owner of a 50mm lens, and am learning so much right now.  So naturally, I want to practice whenever I can!  Consequently, I would be hard pressed to find cuter subjects to work with (thankfully, they don't run & hide when I pull out my camera...yet), and thus an obsession is born!  I have always loved photography, but now my growing passion for it is driving me to want to be better & better.  I know that it is a slow process, but I sure am having a lot of fun, capturing special moments, and heavily documenting our life in photos along the way!  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few days :)



 




0 comments: