That's right...our sweet little nugget has grown to the size of a kumquat- measuring about 2 inches long & weighing in between 1/4 & 1/3 of an ounce!Our next appt with Dr. Owen & sonogram is scheduled for Nov. 24th & 26th..as we complete the first trimester! We continue to pray deligently that God will bless the rapid development of our little one & that we will receive an excellent report at our next check-up. I thought in this post I would include some of my new-found food favs (& some not so new) courtesy of pregnancy.
- Baked Ruffles w/ French Onion Dip...never been a big chip fan until now! In moderation, of course:)
- Mexican food
- Chicken Salad
- Gramsy's Mac-N-Cheese
- Honey Crisp Apples....throw in a bit of Peanut Butter & you've got the perfect snack!
- Sonic Grilled Chicken Wrap...my lunch staple as of late.
- Clearly, comfort foods & anything salty have hit the spot!
- And the one MAJOR aversion......COFFEE (drip & even my once favorites caramel macchiatos & pumpkin spice lattes)-anyone who knows me, knows that this was truly a blessing! It would have been extremely tough for me to kick my coffee habit...thankfully, the aroma & mere mention of coffee turns my stomach!