My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

9 1/2 Month Stats & Cutie Patootie Cousins...

Cy had his 9 month well-check exam with Dr. Guetersloh today & was given two very enthusiastic thumbs up! He is in the midst of a pretty impressive growth spurt which along with crawling has really trimmed up his little stature...he is looking less and less like a baby and more like a handsome little boy everyday. Here are his 9 1/2 month stats:
Height: 29.5 " (90%)
Weight: 20 lbs. 11 oz (50%)
Head Circumference: 18" (75%)

I was able to take some sweet photos of Cy and Ellie this afternoon in Gran's playroom. Ellie is just a few days shy of being 11 months old, Cy is 9 1/2 months. Let me just preface by saying that photographing 2 very mobile little ones, is a challenging assignment. Here are several of the moments that were captured.


5 comments:

Jill said...

those are wonderful pictures. having cousins close in age and distance is really SUCH a blessing. scarlett and beck look out for one another and are so close...they are three months apart. seeing these pictures takes me back about 4 years...sniff, sniff :)

Hattie said...

They are so adorable! I think it is so special that they will get to grow up together!

Chrissy Cross said...

Beautiful photos, and beautiful kiddos!

myra said...

Precious pictures! You did a fantastic job despite your "moving targets".

Winter Wonderland said...

Those are some great pics. I like the one of Cy on the toy box?, window? I'm not sure what it is, but the picture sure is cute. I also like the one of their cell phones. Haha!!