My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Our Little Monkey is Turning ONE!!!



Just to clarify, this is not a mass invite ;) We are actually just having a small gathering of family to celebrate Cy's big day. But, I wanted you all to see the invitation that was designed for us....I think it turned out really cute! We are hosting a sock monkey themed party...which should be lots of fun. I CANNOT believe that we are gearing up for our baby boy's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! And yes, this is not the first and will certainly not be the last time that those words come out of my mouth between now and May 27th. Cy Wesley, you have brought more joy to our lives in the past year than your papa and I could have ever imagined, and we are thankful daily that God chose us to be your parents! We love you so much!!!

Next week promises to be very busy. In addition to getting ready for Cy's party, I have my first OB appt with Dr. Owen on Monday, our 12 week sonogram on Wednesday, and Cy's 1 year well check exam & vaccines on Friday morning...whew! I can't wait until Wednesday to get to see our little nugget again and hopefully, get a clue as to whether Cy will have a baby brother or sister. They were able to tell that Cy was a boy at his 12 week sonogram (although, I was given strict instructions not to buy anything sex-oriented until after it was confirmed at 18 weeks). I have been feeling great...very little nausea & much more energy the past week or two! I certainly popped out quite a bit quicker this time around. I'm measuring about where I was with Cy at 15-16 weeks! I'll post my 12 week belly shot along with our sonogram pictures next week.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What an exciting time for you and your family! Enjoy your week!

Jessica said...

Congrats on #2! I had to wait until Madeline was 18 mos before I was ready! It's so much fun to watch them interact! Super cute card!

Miranda said...

What an exciting week! And girl...I am so much bigger this time around. But, I actually weigh less. Weird how our bodies work!