My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Confession...

Hello, my name is Hollie and I am addicted to monogramming!!! (Pause for reaction) Seriously, I can't think of anything cuter than personalized blankets, burp cloths, infant car seat covers, hooded towels, wall letters...the list goes on & on. I'm sure on some level it makes the fact that our sweet Lila will be making her arrival in a few short months much more realistic, or maybe I just like to see her name decorating adorable baby neccesities. In any case, here are a few beautifully designed and monogrammed burp cloths and a blanket created by my sweet friends at The Giggling Goose. Thanks Debbie, Cindy & Kendra...I love, Love, LOVE them!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Very cute! I SOOOOO want an embroidery machine. My mom has one, but sometimes when you are sewing it is easier to monogram before you sew it. I am saving up...Hopefully next year. I envision the kid's names and initials on everything!

Hattie said...

So cute! I love monogramming, too!

Alli said...

Too cute! I'm a sucker for monogrammed things, too!