My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lila's Newborn Photo Shoot...

Lila Grace had the pleasure of being photographed by our sweet friend & very talented photographer, Chanda Carter, of Chanda's Photography this morning (www.chandasphotography.com). She was able to capture some adorable poses of our beautiful little girl. Here are a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure...






My sweet babies!!!

Gramps & Mimi with all the Grands

And here are a couple of Miss Joey and little Hattie...


and the two newest additions to our family...


Lila also had her 2 week check-up on Tuesday. Here are her current stats:
Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz (10%)
Height: 19.4" (50%)
Head Circumference: 13.4" (25%)

5 comments:

Kim said...

They're all beautiful! So sweet!

Alli said...

Beautiful kids!

Hattie said...

So beautiful! She is absolutely adorable. The tutu ones is my favorite!

Winter Wonderland said...

These are SO good! Joey and Cy look like big kids now. Sweet Lila and Hattie are just precious! I can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully over Christmas. If you're not going to be at church over Christmas then please call me and we'll come over there...I have GOT to see those precious babies!!

About Our Family... said...

Oh my...Lila is precious!!! Congratulations!