My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

5 Months...Sitting Up & Starting Solids


Our baby girl is 5 months old & hard at work at learning all kinds of new tricks! She's able to sit up unassisted for longer and longer periods of time each day, and after putting off starting solids because we've been so busy with the move, she's now given rice cereal a try. I can't say that she's a big fan, nor can I say that much of it has made it to her little tummy, but Lila Grace definitely gets an "A" for effort. Here's what Lila is up to at 5 months old...

~Starting to jabber away. I hear "m's" a lot. Putting my money on "Momma" being her first word :)
~Just moved up to Size 2 Swaddlers
~Wearing 3-6 month clothes (6 mo. Ralph Lauren)
~Still sporting size 0 shoes- most the time she's shoeless or wearing "Toe Blooms"
~Takes 3 naps a day. Morning & early afternoon usually last 1.5-2 hrs, then she takes a short power nap around 4 or 5 pm for 30-45 min.
~Drinks 4- 8 oz. bottles a day
~Lila has the most adorable giggle & loves to laugh at silly sounds or faces.
~She kicks her feet & raises her arms when she wants to be picked up.
~One of my very favorite parts of the day is when I go to get her out of her crib in the morning. As soon as she spots me, she gives me a huge grin...just melts this momma's heart!
~We've only attempted cereal, up to this point, but plan to incorporate veggies soon.




1 comments:

The Randers Family Blog said...

Precious Hollie!!! Love that sweet little girl:)