My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 18, 2011

So In Love!


I'm sure that most of you mommies will echo my sentiments, but I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, head over heels, utterly & completely smitten with my little man! I think he just might be the sweetest, smartest, funniest, most kind, thoughtful & handsome 2 year old (well, just nearly) that I have ever met! He keeps me in stitches, amazes me with his exploding vocabulary & how quickly he is learning, and touches my heart in places I never knew existed with his loving spirit. I am so in love!!!

Cy has been putting 2,3,4 words together at a time as of late. Here are some of my favorite phrases.

"Momma's, Bed...Fy (Fly)"- He wants me to throw him up into the pillows on our bed
"Mash Toes"- mashed potatoes
"See, Birds, Outside"
"It's Comin'" & "Wait, Wait"- as he turns the handle on his jack in the box expectantly
"Momma, Feet"- what he says when he wants to raise the foot rest on the recliner for me when I'm feeding Lila.
"Damp's Dows"- Gramps' cows
"Momma, Tent & the name of a toy of his choice"- He loves for me to join him and whichever toy has struck his fancy, at that particular moment, in his play tent, in our basement.
"Go, Mimi & Damps' House" or "Go, Gigi's House"
"Poppa, Bed...See me!"- when he wants to get in bed with Poppa
and my very favorite: "Momma, Hold you...sit." He says these sweet words on rare occasions when he wakes up in the middle of the night parched and needs some water and a bit of cuddle time with Momma, in Cy's big boy bed. :)

I LOVE YOU, CY WESLEY!!!



0 comments: