My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mini Makeover...

I decided that Lila Grace's room was just missing something. I wanted it to feel more playful, fun & girly. What screams "playful, fun & girly" more than pink...lots & lots of pink! Here is the before and after pictures of the mini makeover. I'm so very pleased with the result :)


Before

...and AFTER!!!








I absolutely LOVE the wall color! It is "White Dogwood" by Sherwin Williams. It's amazing how even a subtle, soft color can make such an impact. I even found these adorable ruffled pillows at Target, and ordered a beautiful PBK braided chenille rug to complete the makeover.





I have also ordered poms and paper lanterns so that I can hang something similar to this. So fun!

0 comments: