My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Back To My Favorite Little Monkeys...

Here are a few pictures of my favorite little monkeys as January comes to a close. Lila Grace adds new words to her vocabulary daily. Her newest additions include: "GiGi", "Pop", "ball", & "bath", "mine", "uh-oh", "deer", "milk" & "Mimi"!!! She can sign "eat", "more" & "please". Cy is just the sweetest little boy in the world & keeps Travis and I in stitches with his toddler wit & humor. I'll post about some of his "Cy-isms" soon. Both kiddos are at such a fun age! I am just soaking up every moment, & spending large portions of each day in play, while making wonderful memories with my precious babies- which is what I've always dreamed of!
















0 comments: