My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Get To Live Here :)

After 9 months of living in our new home, I finally have most of the rooms (with the exception of the laundry room & office, where we're having a mud bench, desk & bookshelves built) completely finished & looking the way I envisioned they would the first day I walked through this house. It has been such a fun process, and Travis and I are both thrilled with the final product. We feel so incredibly blessed to live in such a warm & welcoming space, and absolutely ADORE our street & wonderful neighbors. God willing, this will be our home for many years to come. As for the office & laundry room, I'm still waiting patiently to begin those projects. Hoping to be able to post pictures of those completed rooms soon. :)

Since Blogger now makes it near impossible to post captions next to the correct picture (ugggh!), here are some of the new paint colors we used. Our master bedroom, bathroom, laundry room & office are painted Benjamin Moore's "Edgecomb Gray" (quite possibly my very favorite paint color EVER!!!). We chose Sherwin William's "White Dogwood" for Lila's bedroom & bathroom & love it, too. Plan to post pictures of our front yard this Spring. We recently had 3 beautiful trees planted & all of the perennials that I planted last Spring and Summer should be blooming!























2 comments:

anila said...

hollie, i love it! your home is so warm and inviting...i always love seeing pics. wish i could just post YOU on pinterest!!! LOL :)

Hattie said...

What a gorgeous space! So warm and inviting. Enjoy!