My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 6, 2013

1st Annual Ackerly Classic Car Rally & Parade...

We attended the 1st Annual Classic Car Rally & Parade on August 10th (also our 11th anniversary!), and I have to say it was so much fun!!!  The kids kept cool with flavor ice, we enjoyed brisket, sausage wraps, music, & homemade ice cream.  Not to mention the fabulous company of a community of people that is so very dear to my heart!  Cy even got to ride my Papaw's restored Farm-All tractor with Gramps in the parade...which he thought was so very cool!  Looking forward to next year's rally.
 
 


 Here comes the parade...
 Mustang Football Team

 Randy, Verna, Tanner & my Mamaw Patsy

 Kelly driving Papaw's restored Ford pick-up
 ...and Bruce
 I love this shot!
 Cy & Gramps on the Farm-All



 Cy thanking Papaw for letting him ride his tractor in the parade.



Lila Grace with her Gramps...so sweet!
 
 Homeade ice cream...yum!

Gramps and Hattie



0 comments: