My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Verdict is Still Out!

Cy has been doing really well with rice cereal, so I thought we would move on to green beans. I've had our pantry stocked for weeks in anticipation of this day! Cy's opinion of these pureed beans of green...well, the verdict is still out! He put forth good effort, sported a variety of facial expressions and provided lots of laughs....green beans are on the menu again tomorrow night. So here you go, a guaranteed chuckle at Cy's expense- Enjoy!

...Surprise.
...Contemplation. (Wait for it!)...Concern. ...Distress (this expression was even accompanied by a full body shiver!) Okay...I think I'm ready for another bite. and...HE'S DONE!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How cute! What a fun time!

Winter Wonderland said...

Haha...sweet Cy, we're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you!