My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Teething Bites...

What an exciting week for two parents who share a passion for dentistry...Cy Wesley now has not one, but TWO teeth (lower centrals)!!! That's teeth O & P for all you dental savvy folks! One of them appeared yesterday evening and the second was peeking through this morning. Cy followed after his Papa in this regard...Travis' first tooth arrived on the scene at 5 1/2 months (Cy is just a few days shy of being 6 months old) while I was a bit of a late bloomer, remaining toothless until 13 months. Our sweet boy is getting so big!


On a different note, Cy recently took part in a photo shoot with his cousins, Joey & Hannah. Chanda Carter of Chanda's Photography (http://www.chandasphotography.com/) captured such beautiful pictures. Here's a sneak peek of a few of my (edentulous) favorites (I'll post more next week)...
Cy Wesley- 5 months
Joey Madison- 4 1/2 months
Mamaw & Grandad (Cy, Joey & Hannah's great grandparents) pulling our brood.
Hannah Mae- 3 months

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I learned a new word today: edentulous. Cute pictures!

Winter Wonderland said...

I love the pictures!!! They are great! 2 teeth...man time goes by way too fast.

Jessica said...

He gets cuter every day! Congrats on those teeth - baby teeth are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Where were they taken? I love the old look of them. :0) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

The Pruetts said...

I love all the pictures! He does have such beautiful eyes.You looked really pretty with him, too! Have fun with the teething. It is a bittersweet thing.