My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

This is a Home Where Children Live...

This poem really convicts me...for all you mommies out there!

This is a Home Where Children Live

You may not find things all in place
Friend, when you enter here.
But, we're a home where children live,
We hold them very dear.

And you may find small fingerprints
And smudges on the wall.
When the kids are gone, we'll clean them up.
Right now, we're playing ball.

For there's one thing of which we're sure,
These children are on loan.
One day they're always underfoot,
Next thing you know, they're gone.

That's when we'll have a well-kept house,
When they're off on their own.
Right now, this is where children live,
A loved and lived-in home.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that and it makes me feel a little better about my messy house too! :)