My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

On the Move...

For the past few weeks, my days have been spent keeping an eye out for our little explorer and making sure that his new found mobility doesn't get him into trouble. Long gone are the days of Cy being content to sit on a blanket and play with his favorite toys. He's constantly on the move...and loving every minute of discovering the world that is now accessible to him.

4 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

Look at him go. Go Cy go!!!

Lesley said...

Sooo cute. And your floors are SO clean! (I know that was not the point of this post. :)

The Randers Family Blog said...

These pictures are adorable!! Can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!

Amy said...

How fun! I think crawling babies are so fun. It makes them think they can do anything!