My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Big Reveal...

Well, the day has finally arrived. Travis and I should find out the sex of Baby Epperson #2 on Wednesday!!! Everyone keeps asking me 'what I want' or 'what my gut is telling me' and to tell you the truth, it changes from one day to the next. I think it would be so fun to experience having a daughter, but it would also be really wonderful for Cy to have a little brother so close in age. I literally have 6 preggo friends, who are mommies of boys, that have found out within the past few months that baby #2 is another boy....so boys seem to be the going trend. Either way, Travis and I will, of course, be thrilled! So let's have some fun...any guesses???

3 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

I'm saying girl just because. :) Emory is one of 2 girls in her Bible class at church. So she will be able to have her choice when the day comes. haha!

heather byars said...

if you have been sick, i say girl! if not then boy! both are pretty wonderful!!

Alli said...

I'll guess boy!