My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Let's Go Swimming!!!

Cy and I have spent lots of time in the pool thus far this summer. We started Mommy & Me swim lessons at Tech this past week and Cy has been learning to blow bubbles, stroke, kick, climb out of the pool and jump right back in. The only drawback to our 10 am swim class is that he has to forgo his morning nap which makes for a pretty grumpy fella by the end of the lesson. All-in-all, for a one-year-old, he is doing great and really likes the water.
Here's Cy enjoying some kiddy pool time at Gran's house.


...And here we are at swim lessons. Thanks, Kagney for snapping a few pictures of us!

What a cutie!!!




As far as Baby #2 is concerned, I have been feeling great and enjoying the increased energy that has accompanied our second trimester. I have loved getting to feel the first flutters of our sweet Lila or Jack the past couple of weeks. According to BabyCenter.com, the baby is measuring 4 inches long & weighing in at about 2.5 ounces...about the size of an apple. Travis and I are in full count-down mode as we are slated to find out the sex of this little nugget in 2 short weeks!!! I am so much more anxious to find out whether or not we will be welcoming a boy or girl this time around than I remember being with Cy...probably because the sex of this baby will most likely determine whether or not our family will be completed with Jack or Lila's arrival.

0 comments: