My sweet littles

My sweet littles

Cy and Lila

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cy's Big Boy Room...

Travis and I had a desk built in our master bedroom that was recently completed. So this week while Travis is off backpacking and enjoying time with his friends in Colorado, I've been working hard setting up the new desk area, cleaning out the guest closet (which, might I add, was full of all the "treasures" that my dear husband hasn't been able to part with...Thankfully, I had no problem getting rid of them!), and boxing up all of the questionable items for Travis to sort through when he returns home. What a job! The fun part of this project has been taking down the old guest room decor and putting out Cy's big boy bedding! I can't believe that our little guy will be transitioning to a twin bed in the next few months. Here's a picture of the bedding that I picked out for him. I wish that this was an actual shot of his completed room, but hopefully we'll be able to accomplish something similar in the near future.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

So cute! You will have to let us all know how the transition goes and if he will stay in his bed!

Alli said...

Super cute!

Cassie said...

That's the SAME bedding we have for Caleb!! LOVE it!